|This week is all about finishing your speech creation, adding stories, and building your slide show (if needed).
Here is what you should have a look at before our second call:
1. Watch “Create your speech pt2”. This is all about finishing the editing and getting your speech ready to rehearse. I also cover using Powerpoint/Ketnote, what goes on stage, and client care tips.
2. Watch: “Stories to teach. In this video I show you why stories are important, a model for creating stories and one for delivering stories and lessons, plus some examples from my keynotes.
3. Finish the draft of the keynote you are working on and send it to me (can be in writing, audio, video, sanscript, whatever).
4. Record one story on audio and send to me.
5. Send one PowerPoint show to me.
Have fun with this. This is the time to experiment with your speech creation, stories, and slide show.