I know I covered a lot of information at your Keynote Profit Lab session.
This resource page will help you to go the next step.
Before you dig into the materials, please take a minute to review the next steps I recommended:
- Plan your next products (for at least 3 months). What are you going to create that will bring value to your market and profit to you?
- Build your campaign calendar. This is very important for anticipating your blog posts, articles, products, guest posts, ebook launches, events, etc.
- Work every day on building your list. Input old lists in Mail Chimp (or alternative), improve the opt-in on your web site, use an opt-in form when you present, ask people you meet, etc.
- Create regular content. Your market needs to hear from you to consider you. Every week create something that helps them: short video, blog post, webinar, survey results, questionnaire, check list, slideshare, infographic, etc.
- Get on other people’s platforms. Send the “three sentence enquiry” email (1) I really like what you do…2) I speak about…3) Can we connect about doing a…) for podcast interviews, or guest blog posts. Invite experts to co-host a webinar or event.
Please note that some of these are affiliate links that. The price is the same to you and we are compensated.
Have a free 30 minute consultation with Sarah about your ideas for webinars. Call 250-862-8482
My slide show deck is here
Mind Meister – my favorite mind mapping tool is here
Meeting Burner – is our favorite tool for high quality webinars (save 20% off your monthly fees when you sign up using this link)
Lead Pages – amazing tool for creating super fast, good looking web pages that convert. This is an inexpensive, way to create registration pages for your webinars, surveys, contests, or “success” pages people receive after they register for your campaign.
Create your Amazon Associate account here
Learn about posting a book on Kindle here
Steve Scott’s article on how to profit with ebooks
Great article on how to launch an ebook (for the first time) and get to #1 on Amazon
Screenflow for creating fast screen capture videos
SOS Social Outlook Services
Contact us to get started 250-862-8482 or firstname.lastname@example.org
ADVANCED SPEAKER ACADEMY
I will be hosting my Advanced Speaker Academy once this year October 31-Nov 2. This is the program for emerging speakers who want to improve their craft pre, during, and post event.
This program is limited to 18 people. The cost is $997. You can reserve your seat by contacting us.
Please let me know if something I mentioned at KPL is missing from this list!