Thanks for your interest in the S.O.S. Traffic Builder.
We are so thrilled you want to build your blog traffic and are looking at the S.O.S. Traffic Builder.
The following questions will help you know if S.O.S. is the right solution for you (scroll to the bottom is you already know S.O.S. is right for you).
1. Do you blog at least twice a month?
The S.O.S. Traffic Builder uses YOUR content, mixed with articles and blogs from high-traffic, non-competing sites. To do this we need new content from you every month.
2. Do you have an opt-in set up on your site so visitors can join your list?
Your opt-in needs to be easy to find and have an attractive offer (what free gift do they get for signing up and what do they receive long-term?)
3. Do you have competitors with more blog traffic than you?
If you said “Yes”, that’s a good sign. Now, to get more traffic you need to get on bigger platforms, like other blogs (guest posts, interviews), and social media.
4. Are you willing to handle promotions for special events, book launches, or any other campaigns?
The S.O.S. Traffic Builder gives you daily “foundational” posts, not special events.
5. Do you have competitors with bigger followings on Twitter, Google+, LinkedIn, or Facebook?
While competitors with bigger social media followers is a good sign, those numbers are “vanity metrics” that won’t put business in your pocket – that’s not our goal.
6. Do you find it difficult (even confusing) trying to keep up with Twitter, LinkedIn Google+, and Facebook?
Understanding the latest changes at Facebook, or strategies to get followers on Twitter is a bad use of your times. Let it go. That’s our job.
7. Would adding more visitors to your list eventually increase your sales?
The S.O.S. Traffic Builder is designed to attract qualified visitors to your site so you can add them to your list, market your products and and services, and grow sales.
8. Are you interested in learning how to write a blog that gets more readers and more shares?
As an S.O.S. member you get access to the S.O.S. data bank of tips and lessons to help your blog get more traffic.
9. If you could save two hours a week – do know how you would spend it?
Imagine this: every day S.O.S. is posting for you while you are writing your next book, working with clients, or just goofing off. Nice.
10. Are you prepared to commit to growing your blog and site traffic?
Instant success might happen for Justin Bieber – S.O.S. members are committed to the long-term growth of their blog, traffic, and business. Are you?
The S.O.S. Traffic Builder isn’t some software you subscribe to and forget about it – it’s a partnership. The best way for you and us to know if this partnership be best for you is with a phone call.
This is not hard sales, if fact, we will mostly be asking you questions. We’ll also share what other S.O.S. members have experienced with the service to help you decide if it’s a fit for you.
Again, this is definitely not hard sales. If you want to go ahead, great – we’ll get you going. If you decide S.O.S. is not for you, great – we’ll part as friends.
Book your call with Hugh CLICK HERE
(Or call right away 250-862-8482 – 9:00-4:30 PST M-F)