I’m a recovering over-achiever who researches, writes, and speaks on how to THINK better, PLAN smarter, and ACT now on what really matters.
I have founded or co-founded and sold 3 businesses. I balance my work time between writing, coaching other business owners, and speaking on productivity, mindset, and creating small wins in work and life.
Some facts about me
- My businesses have included whitewater rafting, adventure travel and eco-tourism, training and development, and content marketing. Three successful business exits
- Presented to over 1,200 audiences including Telus, Royal Bank of Canada, Royal LePage, Fortis, PepsiCo, Shoppers Drug Mart, UBC, Canfor, and Suncor
- Canadian best-selling author of Give Me a Break—The Art of Making Time Work For You
- Ultra distance athlete, mountain climber, father, husband
- Co-founder and past president of the Dan Culver follow your dreams foundation. Past president of the Kelowna Paddle Centre
- Presented to faculty at four universities and three colleges
- MBA, CSP (Canadian Certified Speaking Professionals), CFP (Canadian Certified Facilitation Professionals)
Bio for meeting planners
To learn about my work as a facilitator, click here
To learn about my work as a keynote speaker, click here
Hugh Culver, MBA, CSP co-created the world’s most expensive tours (to the South Pole), has presented to over 1,200 audiences, built and exited 3 businesses, and is the author of Give Me a Break – the art of making time work for you. His blog at hughculver.com reaches 250,000 readers a year.