Imagine stepping off the stage after getting a standing ovation, being handed a cheque for more money than you used to earn in a month, and the feeling of changing hundreds of lives in just one hour. You are an expert who speaks and this is the Business of Speaking School.
For eight intensive weeks, veteran speaker and author, Hugh Culver and international speaking business coach, Jane Atkinson will guide you through the little-known secrets, practices, and disciplines of building a successful speaking business.
If you are new to the business of speaking and want to get off to a good start, or a seasoned pro wanting to increase revenues, the Business of Speaking School (BOSS) will fast track your results.
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT
Here is just some of what you will receive in The Business Of Speaking School:
- avoid years of struggle with the BOSS fast-track to clarifying your key message and core audience
- discover how to speak more and earn more with a content marketing strategy and up-selling
- use the BOSS B/D/A check list to guarantee event planners love you and audiences want you back
- get eight ways to make speaking your doorway to a six-figure passive income
- how to build your team by outsourcing faster, delegating better, and planning like the CEO of You Inc.
- improve your marketing so you get the booking more often and at higher fees
A unique combination of on-line and live training and coaching
We use an on-line/live combination to deliver your curriculum. At the start of each week, for eight weeks, you will receive course material. This might be audio, video, or written. At the end of each week you will in be in conversation with Jane and Hugh for a live, 90 minute group call. This call will be a combination of lesson and Q&A.
The Business Of Speaking School – 8 Week Modules
WEEK #1 – Getting Paid to Speak
Discover the world of professional speaking and what it will take for you to enjoy success on stage, loyal fans, and a 6-figure income.
WEEK #2 – Pick a Lane
The foundation of successful speaking careers is a narrow focus matching expertise with a market. Learn how to pick a lane, mistakes to avoid, and how to turn your lane into a winning platform.
WEEK #3 – Build your Website
Your Website and on-line content are your home base and your new business card. In this module we reveal: the biggest mistakes to avoid, why simple is better (and cheaper), ten ways to fill your lead funnel, and how to build a list.
WEEK #4 – Delivering the Epic Keynote
Nothing markets you better than an outstanding keynote. Discover a secret, time-saving template, five ways to quickly engage any audience, and how to be memorable after the applause ends.
WEEK #5 – For sale: YOU
Even your best speech needs to be marketed and sold. See how content marketing opens doors, how to build a campaign calendar, and eight ways to negotiate your fee.
WEEK #6 – Getting Rehired
Every speech is the perfect opportunity to get new speaking enquiries. Using the BOSS Before/During/After system and checklist your event planner will love you and your audience will want you back (every time).
WEEK #7 – Expand your Revenue Beyond the Platform
Smart speakers start early to build multiple streams of income. Get five ways to start growing passive income, including: ebooks on kindle, coaching, and on-line courses.
WEEK #8 – CEO of You Inc.
Ultimately, your speaking success depends on you taking charge and becoming the CEO of You Inc. In this final module, learn how to outsource, tools to make life easier, and the four power-user daily disciplines of high achievers.
IS THIS YOU?
You have expertise and you want to help people overcome challenges and create more success. And now you need to earn money—you need a business.
Most speakers grow their success through the school of hard knocks. They start by speaking in churches and schools and at discounted fees. This lasts for far too long. Eventually, they are invited onto the stage and they love it.
Most speakers grow their success through the school of hard knocks.
The problem is they haven’t learned how to charge more money or deliver more value—there is a better way.
Smart speakers start with the fundamentals, like defining a narrow market and focussing on only a few topics, and then create strategies that help create success, year after year. Smart speakers also reach out for help. Yes, there is always a cost for training and coaching. AND there should be an obvious return on your investment.
If you are serious about building a smart business, that includes higher fees, more bookings and passive income, you need to learn from people who have done it. That’s why we created BOSS. This is your fast-track to building the success you deserve and having the strategies create a sustainable business.
What are you waiting for?
WHO IS THIS FOR?
BOSS is designed for anyone who packages, markets, and sells their expertise. We are inviting speakers, seminar leaders, bloggers, facilitators, coaches, authors, consultants, and pastors.
MEET JANE ATKINSON
Jane Atkinson has been helping speakers catapult their businesses for over 20 years. As a former speaker’s agent, she has represented numerous speakers, celebrities and best selling authors.
Today, Jane coaches some of the industries hottest stars, who have vaulted to the top 3% of the field. Her clients are the who’s who…. Executive VP’s of Fortune 100 companies, Editors-in-Chief of Top Magazines, Bestselling Authors, Adventurers, Ivy League Professors and regular everyday people who have a strong message.
In Jane’s former life as an agent, she often took speakers from 0 to 80 engagements per year at very high fees. What was her secret? Her ability to choose speakers with high levels of talent, combined with her marketing formula. Jane worked with them to develop focused and effective marketing materials, and then implemented a consistent, long term sales and marketing strategy.
More about Jane
- Jane has been trained by the Coaches Training Institute (CTI) and combines coaching with consulting. Jane has coached, or been an agent for, legendary speakers, like: Peter Legge, Joe Calloway, and Vince Poscente
- author of, The Wealthy Speaker 2.0: A Proven Formula for Building a Successful Speaking Business and The Epic Keynote: Presentation Skills and Styles of The Wealthy Speaker
- former, Vice President for International Speakers Bureau in Dallas, TX
- held marketing roles for companies like 3M Canada, Canadian Airlines, FM96 Radio, Sunshine Village Ski Resort, and P&O Cruise Lines in Australia.
“Jane is one of the true pros in the speaker marketing business. Her knowledge and experience are invaluable for anyone who strives to be a wealthy speaker.” — Vic Osteen, GM, WIN Seminars
“Jane Atkinson is simply the best teacher in the business. How do I know? We worked together for two years and my speaking business exploded. She’s the best.”— Dr. Peter Legge, CSP, CPAE, HoF, LLD (hon) Speaker/Author/Businessman
MEET HUGH CULVER
After 12 years as a popular keynote speaker and seminar leader for clients like: Nortel, Shoppers Drug Mart, Food Services America, and Telus, Hugh was burnt out. He was speaking over 100 times per year, had the big office, staff, and a big income – but didn’t feel successful. In desperation, he shut down his business and started again. In the following year he dropped his paid bookings by half, took three months vacation, doubled his net income, published a book, and trained for and won the world’s longest endurance race. Most importantly, Hugh was walking his talk. Instead of just talking about success, he had become a student of success – his business was growing, he had passive income, and his clients wanted more.
More about Hugh
- co-founder of the world’s most exclusive tourism company
- author of national best-seller, Give Me a Break – the art of making time work for you
- Ironman athlete, endurance runner, mountain climber, demonstration skier, nationally ranked whitewater kayaker
- MBA, Certified Speaking Professional (one of 50 in Canada), past-national board member of Canadian Association of Professional Speakers, Certified Facilitation Professional (one of 80 in Canada)
“I liked how you taught us the little things you can do and you practiced that in your presentation today.” – Roy Martin, Regional VP, PepsiCo Foods Canada
“I particularly liked the way your message focused on a few simple things we can change that will have an impact in our complex and busy world!” – Paul Gardner, VP Human Resources, SUNCOR Energy
Your investment for the complete BOSS program is $795 until Feb 6th. After Feb 6th your price is $995 (you can make two payments, contact our office).
This is what you get:
- The BOSS Curriculum delivered to you each week, complete with videos, instructions, exercises, and valuable resources
- Access by email to both instructors
- Live calls each week with your instructors
- Access to the BOSS private Facebook group for networking and getting answers
- Access to the BOSS library of all your curriculum and recorded calls, plus bonus materials
- $300 off the BOSS-live event (Vancouver, August 2015)
If you were to hire either Jane or Hugh to deliver this program to you, the cost would be $5,000. With both instructors, the total value is over $11,000
EARLY BIRD OFFER (offer ends Feb. 6)
If you register before the Early Bird close date (Feb. 6) you get these valuable bonuses:
- Save $200 off the full price
- A 30 minute private coaching call (your choice of either Jane or Hugh)
- A copy of Jane Atkinson’s The Wealthy Speaker book
- A copy of Hugh Culver’s Give Me a Break book.
** Special Early Bird bonus package (valued at $400)
BOSS VIP PROGRAM
Are you ready to go the distance? The BOSS VIP program gets you on the “Hot Seat” This could be the most valuable part of the program for you. For two additional weeks you will get access to both instructors, work with the VIP group, and your chance to receive feedback and coaching from everyone in the group, including your instructors.
** Special VIP package is valued at $1000.
The VIP program cost is an additional $495.
We guarantee that if you do not believe this program will help you earn five times the cost of the program we will refund all of your course fees. Simply let us know before the fourth week and we will process your refund. Register today and get started to build your speaking business.