|Build your Keynote speech and enjoy more impact, influence, and income. Nothing is more powerful that a well designed speech.King, Churchill, Kennedy, and Jobs all changed the world with their words and their carefully crafted speech. You can as well. In my 18 years as a speaker and seminar leader I have presented over 2,000 times and in all possible types of venues.
I have presented in the back room of a church with a hanging sheet for a screen, on a ship rolling on sea swells, to battling factions in a community dispute, and to half-inebriated salesmen.
I have also learned a few things, like:
1) people don’t care what you know until they know that you care.
2) people will remember a well-told story longer than your list of bullets.
3) most speakers don’t need more content; they need better delivery.
I have also learned that building a power presentation can be a frustrating, lengthy and largely unsuccessful process.
Especially if you do it on your own. That is where this course can help.
Maybe this is you:
|Whatever you situation, this course will walk you through the A to Z’s of creating a killer keynote.Here’s what we will be covering in this 4-week course:
1) Practice using a proven process and template to create a well-organized speech. You will learn a fast process for designing your new speech and a power template for building your lessons that your audience can easily follow. I am often told that these two tools alone are “worth the price of admission.” You save hours of frustrating work AND make your speech more powerful and memorable.
2) Crafting a power stories. You stories are the anchors and glue of your speech. You will learn: where to find stories, how to rebuild your stories so they make more impact, are more memorable, and how to lead more naturally from story to lesson.
3) Creating learning moments. At the heart of your speech are the lessons. You will learn the three-step process to a “sticky” lesson and will how to use experiential initiatives to anchor the lesson with delegates. Not only will your audiences benefit, your event planner will recognize you for engaging the audience in a meaningful way.
4) Building your presentation outline. Your outline is what the public, event planners, and speaker bureaus use to evaluate your speech and hire you. In this course you will learn craft a new, five-part presentation outline, have it reviewed, and peer edited. This review includes three versions of your bio for use in article signatures, introductions, and web site bio.
**As well you have the opportunity to submit audio samples of your stories and speech for live reviews. This may be the most valuable part of the program for you-to get expert feedback on stories that you can use for years to come.
Would you like to present with more impact?
Here is what you get:
1) Four 90-minute online, live lessons where I cover the A-Z’s of building your presentation as well as answer questions.
2) Four lesson plans, including training videos and instructions. There will be straightforward homework each week that will move you forward as you create your presentation.
3) Audio reviews for four weeks. You will be able to submit audio samples of your speech and stories for feedback and live reviews. This is completely optional and available for the duration of the course.
4) Four weeks of unlimited access to me for reviews, feedback, guidance, and advice.
Here’s what student are saying…
“So much information – fantastic value. I loved the templates and systems, tips and insider knowledge.” Kathi Bridge
“Energy, enthusiasm and nothing beats for learning by doing (and getting feedback from Hugh).” Jan Enns
“Generous, honest sharing hard-won experience, knowledge, wisdom, resources, and materials.” David Cory
Are you ready to build your best keynote ever?
|On registration you will receive your welcome package of: handouts, week #1 homework and videos to watch.The live instruction calls will be: Wednesday 10:00 AM PST (90 minutes) April 3, 10, 17, 24 (you will also receive a recording of all the lessons). Each week you have an opportunity to submit questions (answered by email or on the live calls) and audio samples (reviewed by email or on the live calls).|
Your investment of $497 includes:
Weekly lesson plans, lesson videos, weekly calls, unlimited access to Hugh for four weeks, audio reviews and speaker resource guide.
Get started today by CLICKING HERE TO REGISTER
This may be the best investment you will make in your speaking career. The stories and lesson plans you create can make you money for years to come.
If you are not completely convinced that this program has met your expectations, please contact us within the first week of the program for a complete, no questions asked, refund of your program fees. Are you ready to create your best speech ever?
Let’s get started!
Get started by CLICKING HERE TO REGISTER
|EARNINGS DISCLAIMER Marathon Communications Inc., it’s representatives, and Hugh Culver have made every effort to ensure that the information provided accurately represents this seminar/program. However, there is no guarantee that you will earn any money using the techniques, strategies and information you will learn in this seminar/program. Nothing on our web sites, in our literature or in this seminar/program is a promise or guarantee of earnings. Your level of success will be determined by many factors that may include: knowledge, time, financial resources, business savvy, connections and ability. Because these factors differ according to individuals, we cannot guarantee your success, income level, or ability to earn revenue. You, of course, are fully responsible for your actions, results in life and business. Any statements describing a future condition or outcome outlined on our sites or in our seminars/programs are simply our expectations or forecasts for future potential, and thus are not guarantees or promises for actual performance.|