Experts Enterprise Podcast
This is the podcast for speakers, consultants, coaches, and on-line marketers who want to grow their influence and income. Learn from experts like: Jay Baer, Guy Kawasaki, and John Lee Dumas. Get insights from author, entrepreneur, and speaker Hugh Culver about what works, what doesn’t work, and what you definitely want to avoid as you grow your expertise, and enterprise.
EE-048 – Debrief of BOSS with Jane and Sarah
- Business of Speaking School
- 8 weeks long
- Every Monday sent teaching component: 2-3 videos.
- Video topics – speakers’ website, speech outline, working with a bureau, pricing, how to negotiate sales, product development, etc.
- Every Friday- live 90 minute call
- Private Facebook Group (really valuable)
- Strategy Call – 30 minute call with Jane or Hugh.
- March 2015
- 55 people signed up
- Marketing- Facebook advertising and webinars
- Buyers felt they were going to get their money’s worth
- Jane and Hugh coming together
- Synergy of marketing lists
- Chat box on Meeting Burner – great for group calls
- It created a very busy schedule
- Creating as you go
- Have realistic expectations for what your clients can achieve.
- It takes time to create lots of great content (handouts, videos, calls, but you can transfer it to next time.
- 1st Webinar – 500 registered
- 2nd webinar – 500 registered
- Facebook Advertising- $2,000 spent, but it did not produce any sales.
- When you do it the first time its not going to be perfect … and that is okay.
- Be strategic.
- Start small.
- Don’t invest too much in platforms.
- Create great content.
Links from this podcast
Meeting Burner – our favourite tool for both teleseminars and webinars.
Share the love! www.hughculver.com/love
Subscribe Have you subscribed to Expert’s Enterprise podcast? Click below to get started!