Getting paid to speak is an exciting way to serve people, make an impact and earn income. I teach experts the business of speaking.
To get started, I have compiled the most popular posts I’ve written about the Business Of Speaking on this page.
Also, you will want to join our growing community to get free training and to be invited to our annual Business Of Speaking School and other exciting opportunities to learn and grow your business.
Most popular posts about the Business Of Speaking:
- Why teaching makes you more valuable
- The five biggest mistakes most speakers make on stage and how to avoid them
- Ban boring! – three super-easy ways to make any audience pay attention, lean in, and learn
- The business of speaking – four smart steps to getting paid to speak more often
- Five mistakes you never ever want to make on stage
- How to do market research without annoying the heck out of your customers
- Giving a speech? Three sneaky ways to get your audience loving you
- Five Ways to Make Your Speech Stand Out
- Three easy ways to turn a dull, boring, uninspiring speech into gold
- Nine damn good ways to survive hotels, airports, and taxis