In this episode you will meet Danny Iny, aka the “Freddy Krueger of Blogging”, who is the proud founder of Firepole Marketing and a Amazon best selling author!
His books include Engagement from Scratch!, the Naked Marketing Manifesto and the Audience Business Masterclass (among other things).
In this fast-paced conversation we dive deeper into his book “Engagement from Scratch!: How Super-Community Builders Create a Loyal Audience and How You Can Do the Same!” which features some pretty big names like Guy Kawasaki, Mark Schaefer, Corbett Barr, Brian Clark, Natalie Sisson, Mitch Joel… Wow!
|Tweet Danny and let him know how much you liked this interview|
During this interview Danny also reveals:
- what engagement really is
- how his book ended up as one of the top ten marketing best sellers
- how his company makes money
- how to start building engagement (and your list!)
- the big mistakes people make when trying to engage with their audience
- what he did last summer (you’ll be impressed!)
- his Scavenger hunts (yes you read that right)
Connect with Danny:
Some things I mentioned in this podcast:
Pretty Link – shrink, share and track links!
Share the love! www.hughculver.com/love
Subscribe Have you subscribed to Expert’s Enterprise podcast? Click below to get started!